The MCB breaker is essential safety device in the VITEC Load Center. The breaker is characterized by its high sensitivity as it stops the flow of electric current in fractions of a second through an independent magnetic trip unit, preventing contacts in the electrical network. Also, VETIC MCB is equipped with a thermal trip unit that protects against increased electrical loads/overloads.
The most prominent Highlights of the MCBs are:
• Available in variety of ratings starting from 6 Ampere to 63 Amperes
• Available in different sizes (single, double, triple)
• Complies with of Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization No. 60898
• Designed to operate at 50°C
• Breaker endurance up to 10,000A